|Employee of the Month for July 2016||Jan
Mar 2016 Roni Solla
May 2016 Jamie Reyes
Jun 2016 Kimberly Hickman
Jul 2016 Tami Goree
- The creation of this program, through the Labor Management Committee, was done to recognize employees whose performance is exemplary.
- Improve the quality of service in the City of Camden by fostering the attributes of courtesy, thoughtfulness and resourcefulness in City employees.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Employee cannot nominate themselves
- Demonstration of the following service/qualities:
- Friendliness, thoughtfulness and dependability
- Duties performed in a professional manner
- Ability to work with others
- An exemplary representative of the department
- Must be a permanent employee of the City of Camden of at least 3 years
- A Department cannot be selected, ONLY INDIVIDUALS
- Program does not apply to elected officials and Directors
- Award winner will be requested to serve on the Selection Committee for a term of six (6) months
- Resolution presented by City Council at a regular Council Caucus
- Your 8X10 photo will be displayed in the lobby of City Hall or workplace
- Acknowledgement as the “City of Camden Employee of the Month” in the Camden County #10 Quarterly Newsletter
- $50.00 Check from participating union
- One full day of Administrative Leave from the City’s Administration – (taken Tuesday through Thursday Only)
- Acknowledgement as the Employee of the Month on the City’s website.