The City is offering a more convenient way to make payments to the Bureau of Revenue Collection and the Municipal Court by accepting credit and debit card payments for:
- Court Imposed Financial Obligations. Click Here to Pay Tickets on-line
- Eligible Municipal Taxes, Fees and Charges collected by the Bureau of Revenue Collection. Click Here for Tax Account Info/Payments
To make a payment by credit or debit card, two forms of identification is required.
- ID with the customer’s signature AND
- ID with the customer’s photograph
Acceptable forms include:
- Driver’s License
- Non-driver’s License issued by the State Department of Transportation
- Photo ID
- Passport AND/OR
- Major Credit Card (i.e., VISA, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, or American Express)
NOTE: Unless two (2) forms of identification are presented as outlined above, persons will not be able to use credit/debit cards.