Municipal Court FAQ

Municipal Court FAQ2022-12-08T13:19:44-05:00
I would like to file a complaint, what do I do?2020-07-16T10:27:47-04:00

Please proceed to the Camden County Police Department located at 800 Federal Street Camden NJ 08103. The Camden County Police Department will process your complaint and forward to the Municipal Court. You can also file a complaint at the Municipal Court Customer Service Department.

I want to file a restraining order against someone, what do I do?2020-07-16T10:27:26-04:00

Request for restraining orders should be made at the Camden County Hall of Justice located at 101 S. 5th Street Camden, NJ 08103 between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm. Any after-hours request for a restraining order should be made at Camden County Police Department located at 800 Federal Street Camden, NJ 08103.

I have missed a court date and a warrant has been issued?2020-07-16T10:23:59-04:00

Please contact Municipal Court via phone at (856)757-7000 or (856)757-7100 or email explaining the reason for you missed appearance. A Municipal Court representative will follow-up with you.

If I have a ticket that needs to be paid, how can I pay it?2020-07-16T10:23:39-04:00

Ticket payments can be submitted via mail or processed online at New Jersey Courts website

Mayor Victor Carstarphen

Quick Contact Info

520 Market St, Camden, NJ 08101

Phone: 856-757-7000


Go to Top