OEM Emergency Hotline :(856) 757-7630 and (856) 968-4743
Our Mission is to provide a comprehensive and integrated emergency management system that coordinates community resources to protect lives, property and the environment through mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery from all natural and man-made hazards that may impact our city.
What we do:
- Coordinate Emergency Management activities for the City Of Camden.
- Maintain and update the city’s Comprehensive Emergency Operation Plan, Hazards Vulnerability Analysis and Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Activate and staff the city’s Emergency Operations Center.
- Work with other county, city, town, departments, agencies and task force elements to develop a variety of related emergency plans, procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinate for local, state and federal government response and recovery operations during a major emergency or disaster.
- Maintain and operate the city fixed –site and mobile Emergency Operations Center if needed during emergency operations.
- Conduct community emergency and disaster education workshops.
- Monitor severe weather watches, warnings and special statements issued by the National Weather Service and provide this information to other local government departments including public safety and public works agencies.
- Conduct meetings for the City Of Camden Local Emergency Planning Committee.
- Provide assistance and support to all public safety agencies, government entities and private sector partners through planning, training and exercising.
- Coordinate resource support to tactical response units and on scene Incident Commanders.
- Provide Continuity of Operations Planning information and guidance.
Patrick J Keating – Deputy Coordinator * Edward Glassman – Fire Dept. Deputy Coordinator
Anthony Moffa – Police Dept. Deputy Coordinator * Steve Hare – EMS Deputy Coordinator