|Chairman of the Board Department of Development & Planning
520 Market Street
City Hall, Room 224
P.O. Box 95120
Camden, NJ 08101-5120
Planning Board Members
Planning Board Meetings
Planning Board Agendas
Site Plan Applications and Submission Items Package
Major Subdivision Application
Minor Subdivision Application
NOTICE OF REMOTE PUBLIC MEETING
Please accept this as notification in accordance with the “Open Public Meetings Act” that the meeting of the Planning Board of the City of Camden scheduled for Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 6:00pm WILL BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY AND LIVE VIA ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE
Due to the COVID-19 (“CORONAVIRUS”) pandemic and in accordance with Executive Order No. 107 signed by Governor Murphy on March 21, 2020, and guidance issued by the Division of Community Affairs Division of Local Government Services (“DCA”) on or about June 11, 2020, the City of Camden Planning Board meeting will be available to the public in video/teleconference manner through .
The complete agenda and submitted/pending Board applications and/or site plans can be viewed/inspected by the public in City Hall, first floor at the security desk. All exhibits (if any) to be submitted during hearings can also be viewed in City Hall, first floor at the security desk 48 hours before the meeting. The meeting agenda for this meeting can be viewed/inspected by the public on the City of Camden website .
Beginning Thursday, June 11, 2020, at 6:00 PM, the public can access and participate in the meeting by the following link:
Meeting ID: 994 2496 2862
One tap mobile
+16699006833, 99424962862# US (San Jose)
+12532158782, 99424962862# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
The City of Camden Planning Board shall hereto be established pursuant to the provisions of P.L 1975, c.291, Section 14 (N.J.S.A. 40:55D-23 et seq.) and in conformance with the provisions listed in chapters 577-231, 577-232 and 577-233 in the City of Camden Code Book.
The Planning Board shall follow the provisions of this chapter and shall accordingly exercise its power in regard to:
- The adoption and revision of the existing Master Plan
- Subdivision approval control
- The Official Map
- This chapter, including conditional uses as provided herein.
- Site plan approval.
- The City of Camden Sign Ordinance.
- The capital improvements program.
- Variances and certain building permits in conjunction with subdivision, site plan and conditional use approval as provided herein.The Planning Board may:
- Participate in the preparation and review of programs and plans required by state or federal law or regulations.
- Assemble data on a continuing basis as part of a continuous planning process
- Perform such other advisory duties as are assigned to it by ordinance or resolution of the City Council for the aid and assistance of the City Council or other agencies or officers.